Shocking Truths Behind What Cat Behaviors Really Mean…
- free baked goods
- honest opinions
- i laugh at everything
- you’re always the attractive friend
- i never sleep so i’m always up to talk
- i don’t judge
- mental instability
- everything i say is annoying
- i repeat myself a lot
- i’m an anxious piece of trash
- i sing a lot
- i say so many self depreciating things it’s pathetic
- mood swings
- i hardly go out
Do you ever get jealous of someone who interacts really well with a really close friend of yours, not because you have a crush on your friend or anything but because you’re jealous of how much you pale in comparison to them when you see how much of a better friend they are to the one you’re close to?
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3